Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Welcome to The Travelin-gineer

Welcome everyone (assuming there is anyone) to the Travelin-gineer!

I decided to start this blog after an eight-week European excursion this summer. After guiding my parents around Krakow and completely taking the lead on our vacation, I was routinely called "The Mom" of the trip. On the plane ride back to the U.S., my mother suggested I write a book about all I learned. The Generation Y-er that I am chose, instead, to write a humor blog. Besides, who wants to write something as informative as a book. No one actually reads book anymore. Instead, I thought I'd share a bit of what I learned and have some fun along the way.

I'm going to use my travel experiences as inspiration for posts meant to entertain and inform through sarcasm, stick figures, some cheek, and so much superfluous scarcity of seriousness. Specifically, there is a plethora of things never discussed in travel books and professional travel blogs. I will focus on the critical issues such as, "When the hell is my bus going to come?", and "OMG, Where can I find a bathroom?!?!". Tune in to waste some time and you may even occasionally learn something.

Until next time, God bless America.


No comments:

Post a Comment