Monday, September 3, 2012

Official Introduction of the Ugly American Tourist

I'd like everyone to give a warm welcome to our title character. Welcome Quinton, the Quintessential Ugly American Tourist.
If you were paying attention, you'd notice he already appeared in "I'm on Vacation and Already Stressed". But he's so special he deserves an official introduction. Quinton will be appearing in a weekly cartoon about his dalliances. I know you can barely contain your excitement for the first one. Don't worry, It'll be coming soon. Quinton is ready with map in hand and fanny pack at his waist. Bam!

On another note, we have our first follower! Yay! Thanks to http://delightfullyludicrous.blogspot.com/. If you haven't checked it out yet, you really should. And to Kellie, here's your prize.


It's super classy.

Until next time, God bless America.


2 comments:

  1. An award? For me? I'd like to thank the good people at Baskin & Robins for creating their Rocky Road ice cream, my parents for procreating, and The Coca Cola company, for putting synthetic endorphins in my diet coke! You like me! You really like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the award. I'm new enough at this that a single follower makes me feel so accomplished.

    ReplyDelete